Let us not be weary in doing good, for we will reap in due season, if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 (NHEB)
5 Tips on how to keep going and not give up:
1. Pray and ask the Lord for strength. If you are not able to pray because you are so tired of doing good and not seeing any result, ask someone else to pray for you.
2. Rest and refresh yourself. Get a good night’s sleep. Take breaks and go outdoors to do something refreshing, such as taking a walk, hanging out with friends, and any other activities that you enjoy.
3. Remember the promise in Galatians 6:9, that if you don’t give up, you will have a reward in the end.
4. Get some encouragement from other Christians. Ask for their support. If there is no one whom you can talk to, call a pastor.
5. Read Scriptures to encourage yourself. Listen to encouraging messages. 1 Samuel 30:6 (NHEB) — David was greatly distressed; for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David strengthened himself in the LORD his God.
God knows what you are going through every minute of the day. Nothing escapes Him. Know that you are in God’s hands, and He will never leave you or forsake you. Amen.